Pageviews

November 18, 2012

RED CRAB 5K RUN: November 25, 2012



Crabs are my favorite food. And here in Manila, my favorite restaurant for this marine delicacy is the Red Crab.  

That is why it was  welcome news for me to know that Red Crab has a 5km fun run this coming November 25, 2012 at Mckinley Hill in Taguig City.


Two interesting details about this fun run:

Firstly, even though this run is for a short distance, there is a finisher medal. This makes this event very much palatable for my son Marcel. He has joined me for several fun runs already (all of the 5km variety) but he has yet to earn a finisher medal. I could imagine his glee in getting one.

Secondly, the registration fee of Php 650 includes already a breakfast from Red Crab.  Tumakbo na mabubusog pa. I am sure to entice my wife to wake up early and join my son and me for breakfast at McKinley Hill.

Finisher medal
These 2 points are enough for me to go and register for this fun run with my son. 

Already, he is excited and thinking of running sideways like a crab.  
 
 
  

No comments: