Pageviews

June 8, 2012

ASICS PATRIOT 4: An Asics from UK


While in Bicol over the weekend, I got a call from my wife, Marianne, informing me a very good news.  Her sister, Divine, just got back from her London trip and guess what.  She has another Asics for me.  This time it is an Asics model available in the European market.

Take a look at the Asics Patriot 4.





I searched the internet about it  and here is what I got from http://www.amazon.co.uk/:  

The Asics Patriot is an entry level lightweight running shoe that despite its lighweight price outmuscles the competition like a heavyweight in terms of on the road performance. Technically this shoe boasts:

Ø Lightweight materials used to keep weight to a minimum.

Ø Padded tongue and ankle for support and comfort.

Ø SpEVA midsole with toe and rearfoot Gel for optimum cushioning.

ØComfortable nylon mesh upper with a synthetic and gel structure for breathability and strength.

Ø Moulded AHAR sole for grip, durability and traction.

ØThe DUOmax section of midsole helps provide support for the arch of the foot during exercise. 







I am excited to use this new pair of Asics. It would be ideal for my easy runs around the village.


Ang suwerte ko.  Maraming maraming salamat, Divine.

No comments: