Pageviews

January 9, 2012

My First Penguin


A couple of days ago, at the office lobby of First Balfour, our reception guard  handed me an LBC package.  Funny, I wasn’t expecting any package.  So, when I opened it, I was delightfully surprised to see that the content was a cute penguin stuffed toy.  


Wow.  My very first penguin!

My 1st Penguin with my favourite books


To the sender who does not want to be acknowledged, my sincerest thank you.   The gift is priceless.  The gift is a constant reminder of my being special to someone.   I will cherish the gift.  The penguin will be a  witness of all my running adventures.


The year 2012 is turning out early on to be a year of surprises.

Someday we will be deserving of the MTR finisher’s medal.

By the Skyway, the venue of the Condura Marathon 2012




No comments: