Pageviews

January 7, 2013

DECEMBER 31, 2012: Marcel’s 14th Birthday



My brother Nonoy declared one early December morning that he would like to host a birthday party for Marcel on the 31st of December.  It is the 14th birthday of my son.


I am not much of a party person so I left it to my wife and my brother to  make the arrangements.

Come the last day of 2012, our house was in a party mood.  I did not expect many visitors as it was understandable that many are busy preparing for the New Year festivities in their respective homes.  



But many dear family and  relatives came to the lunch birthday party.  Thank you to my mom, my sister Caroline, my nephew Israel, Blix and Stefan, my niece Mai Mai, my mother in law Carmen, my sisters in law Elena and Divine, my brothers in law Alex and Rel, my aunt Ma Lils, my cousin Pepe with wife Arlene and son RJ, my cousin Eva and hubby Ely, my nephew Jon with wife Gela and son Johan, Divine’s mother in Law  Ma Mita and her sister Tita Amy.  And of course, to my wife Marianne and my brother Nonoy for making all the joy happen in Marcel’s birthday.  Maraming maraming salamat.



Happy Birthday, Marcel.         

No comments: