Pageviews

March 17, 2013

GADO SA BILLBOARD



As I was on my way back to Sucat  from my aborted 2013 BDM 102K Ultra last March 2, I saw something that put a smile on my face that Saturday afternoon. 

On the right side of the southbound traffic of the C5-Pasig  flyover, I saw this huge Bayantel billboard with the familiar smiling face of my Ateneo de Naga HS Batch 1983 classmate – Manrico Abogado. Guapong guapo si Gado sa billboard.





Wow.I said to myself, my batchmates are turning out to be advertising models. First to be an ad model  among 83neans was Rogel Jovellanos who appeared with his family in a Ford print advertisement  a few years back.  Now, it is the turn of Abogado who is an officer in Bayantel. This time the medium is  bigger, literally flashing his million yen smile across the metropolis skyline.

Good job.

No comments: