Pageviews

November 15, 2013

GIFTS ON THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF THE BICOLANO PENGUIN BLOG

EmoticonNovember 5 marks the second year of existence of our Bicolano Penguin Blog. 

On that date this year, the number of pageviews breached 44,000. A modest achievement but something I am dearly proud and happy about. My happiness was doubled when I received gifts of various kinds in the preceding and succeeding days. 

A day before, I got  a package from a fellow running enthusiast, Francia,  based in Illinois, USA. The package contained a blue cotton shirt with the words "Ultra Runner" printed in front. I wasted no time wearing the shirt and showing it off to my running buddies. Accompanying the cool shirt was a pair of reflective slap wraps (for the ankle or arm) ideal for night time running. 





A few days later, my editor Mau  gifted me with a makeover of the blog. New features were included like a search portion and a display of recent comments. The fonts were revised and the main picture updated to feature my barefoot running in the sands of Pico de Loro. The Bicolano Penguin logo is shown prominently in the home page. Despite her busy schedule, Mau took the time to spruce up the blog to have more life and color. 

These gifts are dear to me. The friendships they represent are even more priceless.

Maraming maraming salamat.Emoticon

2 comments:

mau said...

wala pong anuman, pading vic. cheers! :-)

BP said...

Sa uulitin po, WJ. hahahaha......Maraming salamat muli.