Pageviews

February 17, 2015

BP NEGOR 100 PHOTO AT LOPEZLINK.



The Bicolano Penguin was excited to open the pages of the February 2015 issue of the LOPEZLINK, a multi-awarded monthly publication of the Lopez Group of Companies. Feeling proud of my running adventure in the province of Negros Oriental last December, I emailed in January  a photo to the Lopezlink editor Rosan Cruz of my finish at the NegOR 100 Ultra Marathon. I had a feeling it will be included in the paper.

True enough, when I reach page 10, there was a photo of the penguin beaming with pride as I raise the finish line banner of my 16th ultra. The NegOR 100 was a memorable ultra being my longest run for the year 2014. Plus, the organizers and the people of the province showed class and hospitality to the participants. We will be back for the 2015 NegOR 100.


Add caption
Maraming maraming salamat.
   


No comments: