Pageviews

July 9, 2012

REUNITED WITH MY POLAR BOTTLE: THANK YOU, PAN DE AMERIKANA!


I got reunited with my Polar Bottle this weekend.  Last June 21, when our classmate  Fards treated us for brunch at the Pan de Amerikana (PDA) restaurant in White Plains, QC, I left my Polar Bottle.  Tumatanda na talaga si Bicolano Penguin.


My Polar Bottle


I wasnt’ really worried that I would not be able to get it back because I believe that the management and crew of PDA are good people.  They have a good business sense.


True to the expectation, my Polar Bottle was waiting for me at the restaurant counter.  The lady at the counter gave it back to me with a smile.


I am happy.  I have my trusted Polar Bottle back.  It has served my hydration needs in many long runs and a couple of ultra marathon battles.    


One happy customer of both Polar and Pan De Amerikana
   
Thank you, Pan De Amerikana. 

No comments: