Pageviews

October 7, 2012

RUN UNITED PHILIPPINE MARATHON 2012: Registered Already



The 1st ever Run United Philippine Marathon 2012 is hands down the most awaited marathon event in the Philippines for this year.  Since a year ago, the local running community has been abuzz with this running event that was in the works from Unilab Active Health and Runrio, Inc. It is scheduled for October 28, 2012.  


Finally, in-store registration has started and I headed straight for the Riovana store in Bonifacio High Street. The registration, the store crew informed me, was manual only.  No matter to me. I am old school myself.  I filled up the form and paid the Php 1,300 registration fee. The bib number and the running singlet were given to me immediately. That simple.


Race bib and singlet
Back of singlet
  
42km route map

Runners of all speed, sizes, gender, color, and creed,  what are you waiting for?  Register now.  In-store and On-site registration (October 6 to 26, 2012) are the following:

1.       Riovana – Bonifacio Global City
2.       Riovana -  Katipunan Avenue
3.       Toby’s – SM Mall of Asia
4.       Toby’s-  Trinoma

As  Kulit Runner pointed out, The Run United Philippine Marathon is a run of national pride and prestige.  We can’t miss this marathon.

No comments: